If you are a small business, freelancer, or entrepreneur, and you find yourself using a free, generic email address to conduct your business, then we have one word for you: Neo.
An email address that matches your brand and offers powerful features to help grow your business, Neo takes what you love about your existing personal email and adds to it tenfold. Let’s discuss why and how to make the switch.
Why Have a Professional Email?
If you work in a professional setting, having a professional email is key when it comes to presenting yourself in the best light possible.
A professional email address is something distinctive and memorable, like email@example.com. A personal email address, on the other hand — firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com — doesn’t make you stand out as particularly credible or trustworthy.
Why? Because, while a personal email is zero-cost and low-effort, it doesn’t grant you the opportunity to establish your business. A branded, professional email immediately builds trust and makes a positive impact on the people you interact with through it, and showcases just how ready you are to invest in your own business.
The Problems With Personal Email
Gmail and other similar personal email services are great for personal correspondence, but may not be suitable for business.
Firstly, they are neither secure nor reliable. Your emails are at the mercy of the provider’s servers, which can experience outages and other technical glitches. Not only that, but emails sent and received through personal email addresses are not encrypted, leaving them vulnerable to hackers; in fact, over 94% of malware is delivered via personal email.
Personal email services are limited in terms of how much storage they offer, how many emails you can send per day, and how they can be customized. This often leads to disorganization in the form of not being able to efficiently organize important folders and contacts.
Additionally, personal email services aren’t necessarily optimized for effective, streamlined business communication. While they may offer some useful tools, using an email that’s built specifically for professional use will help you streamline many of your day-to-day processes, all while elevating your brand with each email you send.
What Neo Offers
Neo specializes in offering a customer-centric business email service that helps you strengthen your brand and grow your business. If you don’t already have a domain for your business, Neo offers a free .co.site domain that you can get started with. For example, let’s say you’re starting a marketing agency called BrandBuzz, but you don’t yet have a domain to match, like BrandBuzz.com. You can get started on Neo with a free brandbuzz.co.site address—and, as a bonus, this comes with a free one-page website to match!
Using Neo for your business email solution helps you:
- Look Professional. Utilizing a professional email address lets your customers and partners know you’re taking your business seriously.
- Build Trust. Using a domain that matches your business name establishes authority and fosters brand trust with customers.
- Grow Your Business. The powerful features offered by Neo helps to streamline productivity and create deeper customer relationships, all with zero setup.
With the Neo email suite, you’ll have access to some seriously powerful tools that were designed to help you streamline your communication. Some of the top features include:
- A free, customizable domain so you can get started with a professional email, even if you don’t already own a domain for your brand.
- Read Receipts that notify you the instant your recipient opens your email.
- Ready-to-use Email Templates so you can quickly respond to your most commonly received inquiries.
- Follow-up Reminders that nudge you to circle back on a conversation in case of no reply.
- A Priority Inbox that automatically prioritizes your most important emails first, so you can focus on the things that matter most.
- Security measures including Advanced Anti-spam, Two-Factor Authentication, and the ability to block unwanted emails, senders, and domains from landing in your Inbox.
Neo: More Than Just an Email
Whether you’re just starting out or are in need of a brand refresh, Neo offers a one-page website FREE with a .co.site domain to help you gain credibility and web presence. This eliminates the need to build a website from scratch, which is especially useful if you’re a new business trying to juggle all the tasks needed to get up and running online.
With Neo’s one-page site, you can leverage:
- A simple, one-Page template. Quickly and easily set up a simple, intuitive one-page website that requires no expertise and comes free with the .co.site domain that Neo offers.
- Mail-integrated forms. Get all contact form submissions and calendar updates straight to your Inbox, all with zero configuration.
- WhatsApp and social integration. Share links to the various communication tools you use, such as WhatsApp and Facebook, so your customers can access your entire web presence in one place.
Any active Neo subscriber using the .co.site domain is eligible for a one-page website for their business free of cost; your one-page website will have a matching domain (yourname.co.site) to help you automatically increase your web presence.
Worried about all the setup a tool like Neo could entail? Don’t! Neo comes with built-in migration tools to make moving existing email data, contacts, and calendar events a cinch. Neo’s team of experts is also on standby 24/7 to assist with any and all migration concerns.
Get A Professional Email and One-Page Website Today With Neo
Whether you are a small business, an entrepreneur, or anything in between, you can get you started with your very own Neo account.
Neo is a powerful companion to your business, providing you with email, calendar, webpage, and productivity tools that make managing customer relationships and growing your business efficient and effective. With lightning-fast apps for Android and iOS, Neo makes managing multiple email accounts from anywhere in the world easier than ever.
When signing up, you’re entitled to a 30-day free trial of Neo. After your free trial is completed, your card will be charged depending on the number of accounts and the plan that you have selected upon sign-up.
Additionally, you’ll gain access to your personalized Neo Admin Panel, which is where you can manage your domain, upgrade, and add more accounts. You can even bring in your accounts from other platforms. Your webmail login gives you access to your Neo mailbox, where you can send and receive emails.
Ready to take the leap? Sign up for Neo today to experience how a professional email transforms the way you do business.